The Benefit of recieving a relaxation massage from a massage therapist that specializes in Injury Treatment is that about 95% of people requesting relaxation have a minor injury that is causing them pain and discomfort. Therapist that specialize in Injury Treatment are best suited to treat thease conditions.
- Relaxation is a routine based massage. (The massage therapist has set routines that he or she follows that are designed to meet a client's specific need to relax and restore peace of mind.)
- Payment is paid at the time of service.
- No records are required to be kept and it is not reimbursable by insurance companies and is not tax deductible.
- There is no need for copy machines, computers, fax machines with dedicated phone lines, file cabinets, extra office space for desks and file cabinets.
- In short a relaxation massage is a massage were the client pays for a massage, and requires no further work and there is no extra equipment needed and no Doctor referral/prescription is required